As part of some new regulations to help protect your personal data we need to let you know about how your personal data is processed by us to perform the services we have agreed with you. We will do this in the privacy notice below which also replaces the data protection clause (paragraph E) in your current client agreement(s).
Please read the form below and tick the relevant boxes
1. We will collect and store your personal and financial information which will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended, extended, re-enacted or consolidated from time to time (including without limitation the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EC) (data protection legislation). We will use your information to ensure proper performance of our agreement with you and to comply with our legal obligations when providing the services as further described below.
2. We will use your name, address, email address, contact number, date of birth, national insurance number and financial information (‘personal information’) to provide our services to you and verify your identity and this may require us to pass your personal information to our group companies, electronic verification providers, product providers or other financial firms such as lenders, banks, insurers, fund managers and platform providers. Should you decide not to proceed with our services, we will delete your personal information.
3. We may be required to pass on your personal information to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) to help with an investigation or complaint or other authorities as required by law.
4. We may need to collect sensitive personal data including information about your health, ethnic origin, or criminal prosecutions from third parties such as employers and credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other similar organisations in order to provide you with the services, for example where you require advice on protection or annuity products.
I agree with this privacy notice
Please check if you agree with the terms and condition stated in Molyneux Associates privacy notice
6. If you would like to be contacted by us about other services we may offer from time to time, please tick below your preferred method of contact to confirm your consent by the following methods:
In order to complete this form, Please enter your name and email address below and press "submit"
Do Not Fill This Out